WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO YOU COLLECT?
Traffic Data. As is true of most Apps, we automatically collect certain information when you download our App. This information includes: (i) IP addresses, (ii) domain servers, (iii) types of computers accessing the App, (iv) types of web browsers used to access the App, (v) referring/exit pages, (vi) data about usage patterns throughout the App (e.g. click rates on different links etc.). Information of this type (“Traffic Data”) is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for us to improve the business performance and user experience of the App.
Personal Information. In order for you to make donations through the App, register with the App, purchase tickets or registrations through the App, RSVP to free events posted on the App, or take certain other actions on the App (e.g. contacting us through forms, etc.) we require you to provide us with information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”).
Personal Information includes the following types of data:
· Contact Data such as name, e-mail address, user-name, and password
· Company Data such as your business name, size, and business type
· Activity Data such as your donation history, fundraising history, and events attended, etc.
HOW DO YOU COLLECT TRAFFIC DATA?
The App also contains web beacons, which are electronic images that are used along with cookies to compile statistics so we can analyze how the App is being used. Our e-mails may also contain web beacons so we can track how many people open the message or click on links within the message. This information helps us improve our communication and marketing efforts.
IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION KEPT CONFIDENTIAL?
HOW DOES PLANET FUNDRAISER USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use your information in a variety of ways to help us run the App. Here are some of the ways we use your information:
· To send you confirmation receipts
· To send you updates about the App
· To send you updates about activity on the App related to you
· To send newsletters
· To administer your account
· To respond to customer service inquiries
· To send marketing materials
· To improve our App and marketing efforts
HOW DO YOUR EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS WORK?
We send out various emails to clients and others who interact with the App, such as emails about new blog posts, product releases, or special events or promotions (“Marketing Emails”). Nonprofits that register with the App will automatically be subscribed to receive certain Marketing Emails. Aside from those registering with the App, you must opt in to receive Marketing Emails.
Marketing Emails contain an unsubscribe option which you can follow at any point if you wish to stop receiving some, or all, Marketing Emails. If you have received our Marketing Emails mistakenly, or wish to stop receiving them, you can also contact us email@example.com and we will remove you from our list.
Please keep in mind that, notwithstanding the foregoing, we have no control over emails sent through third party emailing applications.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER?
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY PERSONAL INFORMATION (EXCEPT FOR CREDIT CARD #)?
We share your Personal information with other business partners who assist us in performing core services (such as hosting, data storage, and security) related to the operation of the App. These business partners only use your Personal Information to perform these core services, which are necessary for the orderly operation of the App.
Any organization you make a contribution to, or purchase from, through the App will have access to your Personal Information (except for your credit card number); note that making a donation “anonymous” only hides your donation from public activity feeds, not the underlying charitable beneficiary.
WHAT IS A CAMPAIGN PROFILE?
Each nonprofit that registers with the App automatically created a campaign profile. This profile displays the nonprofit’s active events, campaigns, and projects (unless they’ve been made “private”). It also displays the total amount the nonprofit has raised through the App and total number of supporters. Each charity profile also includes an activity feed that displays activity occurring on the App related to that charity (e.g. donations made, events posted, etc.). Charity profiles are public. They can be located by using the search within the App or by external search engines.
· You will not upload, or use the App to distribute, viruses or other malicious forms of computer code.
· You will not engage in any behavior intended to interfere with the normal operations of the App.
· You will not use bots, software, or any other automated process to track, monitor, or gather information on, any party visiting or using the App.
· You will not use the App as a platform for harassing or engaging in abusive behavior towards any other person.
· You will NEVER use the App to engage in any activity that violates the law, including (but not limited to) criminal or tortuous behavior.
· You will, at all times, use the App in a manner fully consistent with the legal rights of all other persons and parties.
· You will not use the App to sell goods or in a commercial manner that is not lawful.
User Submitted Content
· You understand and agree that we have the right to delete or block publication of any content you might attempt to post or upload to the App for any or no reason.
· You accept sole responsibility for any content you post to, or transmit through, the App, and for any information or material you share with third parties
· You will not post or transmit any inappropriate content or information including (but not limited to): (i) pornography, (ii) content that includes nudity of any kind, (iii) private information about third parties that you do not have consent to share, (iv) violent content or information, (v) any other gratuitous or offensive content or information.
· You understand that our removal, or decision not to post, your, or any other user’s content, does not constitute tacit assent that we will generally monitor such content.
· You will take care to ensure that any content or information you post or share through the App is in keeping with the respectful and tolerant online community, which we strive to maintain.